Long duration time aluminum heatsink supplier to share with you:
Aluminum profile radiator is also called radiator aluminum profile or solar aluminum profile. Aluminum profile radiator has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, light weight, good heat dissipation performance and good energy saving effect.
The surface of the processed aluminum heat sink is anodized for surface treatment to increase the corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and appearance of the aluminum.
Common types of radiator aluminum profiles in China are: electronics, electrical appliances, computer radiator aluminum profiles, solar aluminum radiators, radiator profiles for power semiconductors, etc.
Aluminum profile radiatorsare widely used in machinery, automobiles, wind power generation, engineering machinery, air compressors, railway locomotives, household appliances and other industries due to their superior performance.
Aluminum profile radiators are mainly two types: high-pressure cast aluminum and tensile aluminum alloy welding. The main advantages are:
① Aluminum radiators have better heat dissipation and energy-saving features. In the same room, if the radiators of the same specifications are used, the number of aluminum castings is less than that of steel.
② The aluminum profile radiator has good resistance to oxidation and corrosion, without the need to add any additives. The principle is that once aluminum encounters oxygen in the air, it will form a layer of oxide film. This layer of film is both tough and dense, preventing further damage to the body material. Corrosion.
When choosing an aluminum profile radiator, it is best to choose a high-pressure cast aluminum module combined radiator. The heat sink is integrally die-cast at one time, so there is no problem with water leakage from the weld. And its biggest advantage is that the product is not limited by the district heating system, even in the open boiler system, it is not subject to oxygen corrosion. Due to the modular design, after a heating season, if the indoor temperature is not enough, You can add one or two more in the second year to meet your needs, instead of replacing the entire group of heating like a steel radiator.
In addition, because aluminum profile radiators have different water quality requirements than steel, you should avoid mixing installation of aluminum radiators with other materials.
Aluminum Profile Radiator
1. First, please unpack the extruded aluminum heatsink, and then install the air release valve and union.
2.The position of the hole for installing the special hook can be drawn on the wall according to the provided installation diagram or related requirements.
3. When installing aluminum radiators, consider the damage caused by the heating pipe's thermal expansion and contraction to the radiator.
4. Put the 12 expansion tube in and flatten it.
5. Please use an impact drill to drill the 12 holes. The depth of the hole is to be flush with the wall.
6. Install the bottom hook. After the requirements are met, tighten the screws.
7. Place the aluminum radiator on the hook that has been installed at the bottom, install the upper hook to adjust the position of the hook, and then tighten the expansion screw after it is tightened. When placing the radiator, place the air release valve on the top.
8. After installing and assembling the pipe joint, install the pipe according to the drawing and connect it with the water inlet and outlet, and fasten it everywhere. The rear side is 3.5cm away from the wall and 5cm away from the kick angle.