Heat sink manufacturers to share with you:
I. Work flow of aluminum profile extruder
1. Check whether the oil pressure system is leaking oil and whether the air pressure is normal.
2. Check the conveyor belt, cooling bed, storage table for any damaged or scratched profiles.
3. Confirm the length of the aluminum profile before stretching. At a predetermined stretching rate, that is, the position of the main chuck, the stretching rate of 6063T5 is usually 0.5% -1%, and the stretching rate of 6061T6 is 0.8% -1.5%.
4. Confirm the clamping method according to the shape of extruded aluminum profiles. Hollow sections with large cross-sections can be inserted into stretch cushions, but try to ensure sufficient clamping area.
5. Only when the aluminum profile is cooled below 50 degrees can the profile be stretched.
6. When the profile has bending and twisting at the same time, the twisting should be corrected first and then stretched.
7. Perform pull tests on the first and second heels to confirm that the predetermined elongation and clamping method are appropriate. Visually bend, twist, check the plane clearance, flaring, and paralleling of the profile. If it is not suitable, adjust the stretching rate appropriately.
8. When the normal stretch rate still cannot eliminate the bending, twisting, or the geometric size is not acceptable, the operator should be notified to stop the squeeze.
9. The profiles on the cooling platform must not rub against each other, collide, and overlap to prevent rubbing.
Extruded Aluminum Profiles
Matters needing attention for aluminum profile extrusion dies
1. The cross section of aluminum profile itself is ever-changing, and the aluminum extrusion industry has developed to this day. Aluminum alloy, the cross-section of aluminum profile itself is ever-changing, clean and strong, and other important advantages. At present, many industries have adopted aluminum profiles instead. Original materials. Due to the special profile of some profiles, the design and manufacture of the mold is difficult due to the special profile section. If the conventional extrusion method is still used, it is often difficult to achieve the rated output of the mold. Special processes must be adopted and the production process parameters must be strictly controlled to produce normally.
2. Select the appropriate extruder for production. Before the extrusion production, the size of the section of the profile is determined according to the complexity of the section, the thickness of the wall and the extrusion coefficient.
3. Reasonably select the ingot blank and heating temperature to homogenize the ingot blank, and strictly control the alloy composition of the extruded ingot blank. Enterprises require the ingot grain size to reach the first-level standard to enhance plasticity and reduce anisotropy. When there is gas, holes, loose tissue or a central crack in the ingot, the sudden release of gas during extrusion is similar to "shot firing", which causes the local working belt of the mold to be suddenly reduced and loaded, forming a local huge impact load. great influence.
4. Optimize the extrusion process to extend the life of the die. In the extrusion production, reasonable measures must be taken to ensure the structure and performance of the die, and appropriate extrusion speed. During the extrusion process, the extrusion speed should generally be controlled below 25mm / s. When the extrusion speed is too fast, it will cause the metal flow to be difficult to uniform, causing the mold working belt to wear and accelerate. Reasonably choose the extrusion temperature. It is determined by the mold heating temperature, the temperature of the ingot cylinder and the temperature of the aluminum rod. If the temperature of the aluminum rod is too low, it will easily cause an increase in the extrusion force or the phenomenon of stuffiness, and the mold is prone to a small amount of elastic deformation or cracks in the part where the stress is concentrated, leading to the early scrap of the mold. If the temperature of the aluminum rod is too high, the metal structure will be softened, and it will stick to the surface of the mold and even block the mold (in severe cases, the mold collapses under high pressure). The ingot is heated at a temperature of 460-520 ° C. The reasonable heating temperature of the ingot is 430-480 ° C.
We are customized according to customer's request and supply products with best service and competitive price, welcome to visit us and negotiate the business!